Sunday, September 9, 2012

Moving in

Ok hey, I moved into the dormitory of my university in Kanagawa today. Theres still a lot mysteries around this place such as how to turn on my desk light. I'm just gonna assume it's broken.
Came here from Toyama in western Japan by bus last night which was a great experience. 6 hours of pain and obviously no sleep. Still am a little fucked around the neck area. (pause)

 So yea, before I took off though I had two drinks! Pretty standart to all North Americans but still special for me. Vitamin Water! tastes just like in Canada.
After I moved inn I went down to the next super market and got myself some damn good tempura and other little meat sticks which were very tasty, too. Along with a good old iced tea. Eating that ish whilst watching the Saints vs. the 49ers in the divisional playoff round of last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment